Tuesday 18 August 2009

A quiet weekend

The weekend was hot and sunny and so we spent a lot of it outside (we'll brush over the mosquito bites which that resulted in...). There was weeding, playing on the lawn and cabbage harvesting (2 huge ones and 1 little one) done on Saturday.



H's mum invited us to go out for lunch on Sunday. Somehow that turned into a barbecue at our house instead... It seems that our new camera has a much wider lens than I realised. I didn't think I was going to be in this photo:



K enjoyed wearing grandma's sunhat:


I also made a quick round of the furniture shops since it dawned on me that, with K now using a kitchen chair, we wouldn't have enough chairs for everyone when Mum and Dad come to visit next month! Would you believe that, apart from folding chairs, I could not find any individual chairs for sale? They only seemed to be available as 'dining sets', complete with table. As luck would have it, I was also on the look-out for a cheap table so that I could keep my sewing machine set up all the time... More on this when my order arrives!

1 comment:

  1. Kちゃんがお庭の水まきお手伝い!
    助かりますね〜(^^)
    ご家族みなさんそろって、楽しそう♪

    ReplyDelete