Monday 17 August 2009

This week I have been mostly...

...making monkeys.

I recently sold Purple Stripey Sock Monkey from my shop, and he is now happily residing in New Zealand and answering to the name Bruno! So I thought I'd better make another one in case anyone else fancies one, and here she is:


When not sunning herself in our garden she can be found here.

While I had the machine out I also did the machine-sewing on 2 more sock monkeys for a custom order, although there is no rush because they will be hand-delivered in September. Hopefully I will get them finished before the end of August though I don't know how much free time I'll have this week as H will be away from home all week and I will probably have my hands full with another little monkey...

1 comment:

  1. 庭石にちょこんと座ってるお猿さん。
    みょうに似合ってて、いいですね〜(≧▽≦)♪

    ReplyDelete