Monday 1 February 2010

Bargain books!

Yesterday a parcel addressed to me arrived from an online book shop. Which was rather strange, as I hadn't ordered anything....

And inside was:



5, yep, 5 sewing and knitting books!

So where did they come from? From H of course. He had been browsing the bargain books and thought I might like them. Isn't he lovely?

I'm not sure when I'll get time to actually make anything from these books, but I'm very pleased to get them all the same. I'm particularly interested in the 'Bags to Sew, Bags to Knit and Crochet' one (the one with the bag on the cover, surprisingly enough), and the one full of animal patterns for embroidery, applique, little toys and so on.

Yeah for bargain books! They're even more of a bargain when your husband buys them for you :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment