Wednesday 17 February 2010

Celebrate the boy with free shipping!



Have you been inspired by all the great tutorials and ideas Dana and Rae have come up with for their Celebrate The Boy month? Itching to make lots of lovely things for the little man in your life?


Well, I have been busy updating my shop with some boy-friendly prints, including the ones above. And as my contribution to Celebrate The Boy, and to reward my loyal readers (er, hello Mum!), I'm offering free worldwide shipping until the end of the week. Just write 'Celebrate the boy' in the 'Message to Seller' box and I will refund the shipping fee to you. Of course, the automatic discounts for buying 4 or more fat quarters still apply too!


This offer is valid until 8am Monday, Japanese time. Thank you!

1 comment:

  1. wow, i've just come from rae's, & think i may just have to pop over to your shop, but i'll be back,
    Kellyx

    ReplyDelete