Tuesday 2 February 2010

Celebrate the boy!

Two of my favourite bloggers, Dana of Made and Rae of Made By Rae, have declared February the month to celebrate the boy! There are loads and loads of cute tutorials and craft ideas out there for little girls, but the little boys do tend to get neglected. So these two super-creative ladies (and mothers of little boys) are spending this month sharing tutorials and ideas for making things for the little men in our lives. Yeah!

Already Dana has posted a tutorial for her 90 minute shirt (though I suspect it'll take me somewhat longer...) and Rae has shown us how to create a little boy's shirt from a fully-grown man's shirt. And there's going to be more, every day this month! I feel my list of Things To Do will grow ridiculously this month...

No comments:

Post a Comment