Tuesday 8 June 2010

Dentist - done!

If you've been reading this blog for a while you may have heard that I've been going to the dentist virtually every Tuesday afternoon.... since December. That's half a year! Even by Japanese standards, where a simple filling takes several visits, that's a long, long time.

Finally, after having a tooth taken out, a root canal, a couple of little fillings and lots of cleaning, I'm done. Hurray!

Is it very strange that I didn't really mind going too much? Most of the time it didn't hurt, and I got to sit back and read my book in the waiting room, or while waiting in the chair for my turn to come around again. It was one of the few times in the week where I could just sit still and not feel that I ought to be doing something else...

What will I do with my Tuesday afternoons from now on? Oh, the possibilities...

No comments:

Post a Comment