Wednesday 8 December 2010

An early Christmas present

Recently I commented with envy on the lovely 'opp-shop' (charity shop) finds that Hanna at Craftykin had discovered. Meanwhile, she was interested in the great craft books available in Japan, so we decided to do a little swap. I sent a parcel to her last week but of course, forgot to take photos of what I had included. Luckily it has now arrived safely in New Zealand and Hanna has written a great post about it, with lovely photos, here. Her pictures and comments make it all seem so exciting, even to me who knew what it all was! Thanks Hanna, I hope you enjoy it all.

1 comment:

  1. I do feel totally spoilt by your generosity. I can't wait to get sewing with that fabric and the patterns!I hope your's isn't a LATE Christmas present, though it is heading that way, hopefully it will be in the post on Monday.xx Hanna

    ReplyDelete