Friday 10 December 2010

For Mary Beth...

...who writes one of my favourite blogs, Salt and Chocolate

When I saw these biscuits for sale, I had to buy them to show her. Well, and because I thought they might taste nice too. They did.

Mary Beth also recently wrote about making paper bag monsters with her boys. I had just acquired a large brown paper bag myself (they're not so common in Japan), and thought K might like to make one too. I showed him Mary Beth's picture of her little monsters and he was very excited to do the same thing, even declaring that he had to start with purple circles around the eyes, just like Dieter's...



1 comment:

  1. This is a darling post, Diane! Thanks for letting me know about it. Dieter thought it was very cool that another little boys was inspired to make a paper bag monster like his. And those cookies look delicious!

    ReplyDelete