Saturday 30 March 2013

Elegant Dinner Party

Earlier in March, my friend and local legend Cian organised an 'Elegant Dinner Party'. Basically consisting of dinner and drinks at a restaurant, the key point was that everyone had to dress up. Now I spend most of my time in jeans and am quite happy that way, but I do love to dress up now and then and I happened to have just the dress...


Lots of people complimented me on the floor-length, sleeveless dress I wore, and I had great fun telling them that not only did it belong to my mum in the early 1970s, but that she made it herself!

So thanks to Mum for the dress, to Cian for giving me a chance to wear it, to my lovely friends Lisa, Adeel and Hiromi for letting me nag them into going to the party with me and to H for staying home with the boys. I do have one other dress I'd like to wear sometime though...

No comments:

Post a Comment